Laser sensor distance measurement adopts non-contact laser single emission/single reception distance measurement technology, no need to touch objects during the measurement process, and the measurement is safe and reliable. 150 meters long-distance measurement, no blind spots. Wide working voltage 5~32V, stable power consumption. Use industrial aviation plug, connector design, easy to install. The equipment supports wireless and wired data transmission methods, and remote data transmission can be performed through an external RS-232/RS-485 serial communication port. The measurement data is stable and supports single measurement/continuous measurement functions. IP67 dust-proof and waterproof, it can still maintain high measurement accuracy and reliability in harsh outdoor environments. Contact our technical engineers for product data sheets and demos.
1. Using phase ranging technology. precise measurement;
2. Long working distance: 150m;
3. Flexible installation method;
4. The ranging accuracy can reach 3mm;
5. UART serial data output, support PC control;
6. IP76 waterproof and waterproof, high protective shell, long service life;
7. High integration: it can be controlled by single-chip microcomputer; it can control multiple devices at the same time; it adopts high integration design and low power consumption design to ensure stable and reliable performance of the equipment.
8. It can support RS232 and RS485 interface for data interaction.
|Laser Grade||Class 2|
|Communication Mode||Serial Communication, UART|
|Interface||RS485(TTL/USB/RS232/ Bluetooth can be customized)|
|Working Temperature||-10~50℃(Wide temperature can be customized, Suitable for more harsh environments)|
1. Under bad measure condition, like environment with strong light or the diffuse reflectance of measuring point over-high or low, the accuracy would have bigger amount of error: ±1 mm± 50PPM.
2. Under strong light or bad diffuse reflectance of target, please use a reflection board
Smart laser distance detection sensors are widely used in automobiles, construction, electric power, engineering construction, mining machinery, pipeline inspection, warehousing and logistics and other scenarios. Real-time measurement and tracking of objects can be realized based on the principle of laser ranging and motion tracking technology. Products are mainly used in:
(1) Laser range is used for object detection, identification and ranging
(2) Object detection for positioning
(3) Laser measurement is used to accurately measure the distance of the target object
1. Can we connect laser sensor with any of Arduino/raspberry pi analog input and then start working right?
If your raspberry pi/Arduino has USB/RS485/RS232/Bluetooth or just TTL(Rx Tx), our sensor can provide matched interface. Then it can connect to that. But to read the distance data to your MCU or something like that, you still need programming. And we will offer you the data codes, willing to help with our technical team, if you meet questions.
And if you simply test with PC, you plug the USB, and with test software you can read the data and test it. Which we will offer guidance and instructions.
2. Can your laser distance measurement sensors be used in drones?
At present, we have cooperated with many customers on drone projects. It has adopted our different laser distance sensors in their drone project. Contact our engineers to recommend a suitable laser sensor solution.