M91 laser ranging sensor 8Hz frequency, can quickly and accurately measure the distance to the target, the measurement results can be transmitted to the equipment with RS485 protocol interface through the laser ranging sensor RS485 interface, for detection, control and other applications. At the same time, the control of laser ranging sensor can also be accomplished by computer, PLC or other connected equipment.
1. Strong anti-stray light interference ability: can be used indoors, can also be used outdoors.
2. High precision: accuracy up to ±1mm.
3. Fast measurement speed: the measurement frequency is 8Hz per second, which can be used for moving target measurement.
4. Easy to operate: it can control the operation by computer input instruction, also can work on the power, can work intermittently, but also can work continuously for a long time.
5. Digital output: output through an RS485 universal serial port.
|Laser Grade||Class 2||Communication Mode||Serial Communication, UART|
|Laser Type||620~690nm,<1mW||Interface||RS485(TTL/USB/RS232/ Bluetooth can be customized)|
|Working Voltage||5~32V||Working Temperature||0~40℃(Wide temperature -10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃ can be customized)|
|Measuring Time||0.4~4s||Storage Temperature||-25℃-~60℃|
1. Under bad measure condition, like environment with strong light or the diffuse reflectance of measuring point over-high or low, the accuracy would have bigger amount of error: ±1 mm± 50PPM.
2. Under strong light or bad diffuse reflectance of target, please use a reflection board
3. Operating temperature -10 ℃~50 ℃ can be customized
4. 60m can be customized
Laser ranging sensor in a wide range of industrial applications, laser ranging sensor completely adopts industrial standard design, production and detection, laser has the advantages of strong directivity, high brightness, laser ranging sensor principle is to determine the target distance by measuring the time required by the laser to the target.
Basic Port Configuration:
Baud Rate: 19200bps
Start Bit: 1
Data Bits: 8
Stop Bit: 1
Parity Bit: None
Flow Control: None
COMMAND: ASCII code
If you need to understand and use the command please contact us.