The performance of the laser distance sensor is powerful, the measurement range is 0.03~5m, the high precision is ±1mm, and the speed is 3Hz fast. Easy to use and easy to install, the housing has reserved mounting holes, which can easily fine-tune the installation position. Easy to operate, controlled by the command of the host computer or automatic measurement after power-on. The communication protocol is concise and clear, and the system integration is easy to use. Support TTL/RS232/RS485 and other data output types. Adopt a class of safety laser, the power is less than 1mW, which is harmless to the human body. The product adopts metal shell and IP54 standard protection level.
1. Wide measurement range and strong accuracy
2. Fast response speed, high measurement accuracy and large range
3. The power is stable, the power consumption is extremely small, and the working time is long.
4. Small size and light weight, easy to integrate into small devices
|Laser Grade||Class 1|
|Communication Mode||Serial Communication, UART|
|Interface||RS485(TTL/USB/RS232/ Bluetooth can be customized)|
|Working Temperature||0~40℃(Wide temperature -10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃ can be customized)|
fields of laser range sensor:
1. Bridge static deflection monitoring system
2. Tunnel overall deformation monitoring system, tunnel key point deformation monitoring system
3. Liquid level, material level, material level monitoring system
4. Balance Monitoring System
5. Positioning and alarm system in transportation, hoisting and other industries
6. Thickness and dimension monitoring system
7. Mine elevator, large hydraulic piston height monitoring, positioning monitoring system
8. Monitoring system for dry beach, tailings, etc.
1. What are the advantages of laser distance measurement sensors?
The equipment is small in size and high in accuracy, has a wide range of applications, and is cost-effective and economical.
2. What issues should be paid attention to when choosing a laser ranging sensor?
First of all, it is necessary to pay attention to the structure and material of the measuring object. The uneven phenomenon of the measuring object and the use of reflective materials often directly affect the use effect of the laser ranging sensor. Secondly, it is necessary to pay attention to the parameter indicators of the sensor, because the accuracy of the parameters also directly affects the accuracy of the measurement.
3. What should be paid attention to when using the laser measuring sensor?
Pay attention to check before use and avoid using faulty instruments, do not aim at strong light sources or reflective surfaces, avoid shooting at the eyes, and avoid measuring unsuitable surfaces.